Hair loss is a common problem that affects people of all ages. While there are many treatments available for hair transplant in chandigarh is one of the most popular and effective. But choosing the right hair best hair transplant clinics in chandigarh can be difficult. That’s where Geniehelpme comes in. We have carefully selected the best hair transplant doctor in chandigarh based on their reputation, patient reviews and other factors. So if you’re looking for a hair restoration in Chandigarh that will give you the results you want, we recommend visiting one of these clinics.
Call us today to schedule a consultation with one of our specialists, and let us show you what makes us the best option for your hair transplant needs in Chandigarh.
Best Hair Transplant In Chandigarh
Our listed best hair transplant doctors in chandigarh have decades of experience in hair transplant surgery and are among the best in Tricity . They offer a wide range of hair transplant services, including full head and partial head transplants. They can perform a variety of surgical procedures, including hair restoration with or without capillary grafting and scar reduction.
our listed clinic, they are highly focused on providing best hair transplant in chandigarh and have a long track record of success. They use the latest technology and techniques to achieve the best results possible for their patients.
=> Aura Skin Institute Hair Transplant Clinic In Chandigarh
Aura Skin Institute is the ideal choice if you are looking for hair transplants in Chandigarh. A single experience at the center will convince you that you’re at the right place and are in good hands. They have a highly skilled team and the most modern OT as well as US FDA-certified equipment which is in line with the international standards for hair transplants. Directed by Dr. Suruchi Garg, Aura Skin Institute is among the most well-known hair restoration centers in chandigarh which perform hair transplants at a very affordable and genuine cost.
The most appealing thing about Aura Skin Institute is that they offer hair transplants with the most advanced ‘No Incision and no stitch’ procedure known as FUE (Follicular unit extraction) which is coupled to intraoperative PRP treatment.
=> Reviva Clinic Hair Transplant In Chandigarh
Reviva Clinic run by the postgraduate and effective hair transplant surgeon Dr. Prabdeep Sohi has become one of the names that are listed as one of the best hair transplant surgeons in Chandigarh. The clinic is well-known for its cutting-edge methods that are designed to deliver complete results. With an experienced and knowledgeable team of surgeons and doctors, Reviva Clinic has become one of the top Hair transplant centers in Chandigarh.
=> Dr. Harmandeep Sidhu Hair Transplant Surgeon In Chandigarh
Dr. Harmandeep Sidhu is fascinated by the surgical aspects. She has carried out around 1100 hair transplant surgeries with patients from seven different countries. She has traveled around the world, learning from the top hair transplant surgeons and attending numerous hands-on education seminars. Dr. Sidhu provides a high quality of customer service during the consultation process and hair loss treatment. She is currently employed at Athena Hair Now Hair Transplant. Athena Hair Now Clinic has been at the forefront of cutting-edge hair transplant techniques for many years.
=> Neo Graft Hair Transplant Clinic In Chandigarh
With more than 8 years of expertise and expertise, Dr. Nav Vikram Kamboj has been a well-known name in the field of hair transplantation. With the most recent and thorough expertise in the area, he is now an extremely respected hair Transplant Surgeon in Chandigarh. Serving as the head operating surgeon for hair transplants in Neo Graft Hair Transplant, Chandigarh He gives the most efficient results through his knowledge and skills at the clinic.
=> Dr. Prabdeep Sohi Hair Transplant Doctor In Chandigarh
Dr. Prabdeep Sohi is India’s leading expert on FUE surgical hair transplantation in chandigarh. The removal of one live hair follicle for transplantation using FUE extraction performed by Dr. Sohi as well as his colleagues is easy and effortless. Dr. Sohi has developed a US patent-patent-pending “Sohi FUE punch” This titanium-tipped tool with a variable guard removes the hair follicles with greater safety by allowing them to implant more than 4000 transplants the course of a single day.
Dr. Sohi is the medical director at Reviva Clinic. Thanks to his inherent ability to be a hard worker with innovative methods and highly trained staff He has been able to take Reviva to new levels. The clinic employs procedures, technology, and anesthetists in-house certified through FDA US FDA to guarantee consumer health. Reviva Clinic is India’s first FUE-only hair transplant clinic. The clinic offers the option of a video consultation.
Reasons Why They Are Best Hair Transplant In Chandigarh
So now we are going to discuss some reasons Why they are best hair transplant in chandigarh that can help you to make the best decisions for your hair restoration in Chandigarh.
=> Pre-Operative Advice
Before you go to the hospital, we make sure you’re fully informed about your implantable hair system. Our doctors will take care of all your questions and concerns for your hair restoration in Chandigarh. You can ask them any questions you have or just listen to our experienced surgeons speak about their experience with hair transplant surgery. We’ll be here for you every step of the way!
=> Extensive Experience
Our selected team is dedicated to helping you achieve the best possible results. They have extensive experience in hair transplant surgery, so they are able to take care of all your hair transplant requirements. The surgeons are experienced and experienced in every aspect of hair transplant surgery, including:
=> The Pre-Surgical Consultation
During your pre-surgical consultation, our listed team will discuss your options and provide you with a detailed estimate of the cost and timeline of your procedure our their best hair transplant in chandigarh. Our best hair transplant doctor in chandigarh and their process is highly sophisticated and takes into account the individual needs of each patient. After surgery, our team will provide you with comprehensive post-operative follow-up care to ensure that your hair restoration is successful.
=> Pre-Operative And Post-Operative Care
At Our selected clinic, they provide complete pre-operative and post-operative care for hair transplant in chandigarh . Our listed team will provide you with all the information and support you need before, during and after surgery, so that you can feel confident in your decision to have a hair transplant. They know that having a hair loss problem can be incredibly frustrating, so we aim to make everything as easy as possible for you.
=> Hair Restoration In Chandigarh
They offer hair transplant surgery to patients who are looking for a solution to hair loss. Our listed team of experts is dedicated to providing the highest quality hair restoration surgery available, and we have a history of success that we can continue to build on.
Hair transplant surgery is a procedure that involves transferring small amounts of healthy hair from elsewhere on the body to the balding or thinning areas on the head. Our chandigarh hair transplant can help improve density and appearance of lost hair, and can provide long-term results if done correctly.
=> Postoperative Follow-Up Care
Postoperative follow-up care is very important following hair transplant surgery. Patients should receive regular checkups to ensure that the transplanted hair is progressing well and that any complications have been addressed. In addition, patients should make an effort to keep their new hair healthy and free from damage by using products specifically designed for hair restoration.
=> Complete Recovery Advice
Our top hair transplant in chandigarh surgery is a big operation and requires a lot of preparation. Our listed ones provide complete recovery advice so that you have the best chance of recovering from your surgery as quickly and smoothly as possible. they also offer post-operative care to help you manage your new hair follicles until they reach their full potential.
About Top Hair Transplant In Chandigarh
Our Top hair transplant in chandigarh provides a surgical procedure that replaces one or more hairs on the scalp with hair taken from another part of the body. Often, it involves taking grafts of hair from the back and sides of the head, then putting them together to cover bare spots on the scalp.
The surgery takes around two hours to perform and is effective in restoring lost hair and helping people feel more confident about themselves again. For this reason, many people have a hair transplant as a last resort when other cosmetic treatments have failed.
If doctors are Providing a hair transplant, here are some things to consider. Our best hair transplant doctor in chandigarh provides surgery that can be used to hair restoration in Chandigarh to areas that are bald or have thinning hair.
=> Types Of Hair Transplant Surgery
These include hair transplantation. However, flap surgery, tissue expansion of the scalp, and scalp reduction are all options for hair replacement.
- These hair restoration in Chandigarh can all be combined or used in isolation to give the best outcome possible for hair replacement. Transplantation is the process of removing hair from a donor area and using it as grafts for a thinned or bald area.
- Before a doctor decides to have hair restoration, there are many things to think about. These include the possible risks and costs, as well as what your final results will look like.
You make informed decisions so that doctors are confident and comfortable when it comes time to start your treatment.
=> Who Are Suitable Candidates For Hair Transplants
The process of getting a hair transplant could enhance your appearance and confidence in yourself. The most suitable candidates for hair transplants include:
- Men who suffer from male pattern hair loss
- women with hair loss
- Anyone who’s lost hair due to a burn or head injury
The hair replacement option isn’t an ideal alternative for:
- women with a significant pattern of hair loss across the scalp
- those who do not possess enough “donor” hair sites from where to take hair for transplant
- People who develop the keloid scars (thick fibrous scars) following surgery or injury .
- individuals whose hair loss occurs because of medication, like chemotherapy.
(FUE vs. FUT) Hair Transplant In Chandigarh
FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction and is a hair transplantation technique. FUT stands for Follicular Unit Transplantation and is the more traditional method of getting a hair transplant, using grafts taken from the back of the head. In general, FUE can be cheaper than FUT because the surgery generally only takes about two hours instead of the 12-hour surgery required for FUT.
- Though there are many benefits to this type of transplantation, like less scarring, faster recovery time, and lower risks of infection, there are also some downsides that may make your doctor hesitant to do it.
- There are some cases where people have had complications with this kind of transplantation like an infection or graft loss. Let’s take a look at whether or not it’s worth doing an FUE vs. a FUT procedure if you’re considering a hair transplant.
- An fue hair transplant in chandigarh procedure typically takes about two hours to perform and consists of cutting the donor area then taking grafts from the back of the head using a knife.
- If Clients are considering getting a hair transplant, it’s important to understand which option is best for them.
=> Natural Results
- The latest developments in cosmetic microsurgery like FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), are worthy of a huge thank you to all who are experiencing severe hair loss issues.
- This hair restoration in chandigarh not only guarantees the most natural results but there is also no complications associated with this technique. This method is suitable for any hair loss problems in females and males.
=> Excellent Quality Hair
There is no cut during this procedure, which means there is no need for any stitch. In the event of a lack of donor region in the back of the scalp, one could take hair from other body parts such as arms, legs, chest, or the back.
- The grafts obtained through this method can be used for mustache, eyebrow, and beard transplantation. It is also easy to insert hair at proper angles that correspond to their growth, which creates natural hairlines and excellent quality hair.
- FUE has many benefits, especially when compared to traditional hair transplant surgeries like FUT. There are many reasons why FUE may be a good fit for you –
- The hair restoration in Chandigarh is faster than FUT and results in less scarring. People who have previously experienced surgery can sometimes recover faster with FUE since Clients don’t have to go through 12-hour sessions on their heads after having surgery.
- People who undergo FUE can still see the natural growth of their hairs if you want them to grow back or retain more length after their transplantation process is over. This means that people want to preserve their natural look.
If you are looking for the top hair transplant in chandigarh, you should visit our doctors. Our listed surgeons are experienced and have years of experience in hair transplant surgery. They offer a wide range of hair transplant services and can provide you with the best pre-operative advice to help you achieve the best results.
Why Choose Our Hair Transplant Clinic In Chandigarh
- Expertise in hairline artistry for consistently undetectable natural line
- They have a hand-picked team of exceptional dexterity that allows us to achieve our goals.
Giga sessions. An innovative infrastructure built with the most advanced equipment and tools. You will find a professional and friendly environment that will help you achieve your goals.
Advice, knowledge, and care
- Honest, comprehensive, and honest service that will give you a head full of hair
- Best hair transplant has approved the following techniques, instruments, and an in-house physician to be used by physicians
Client safety is our top priority
- Competitive pricing, transparent
- Our best hair transplant doctor in Chandigarh that work are performed with the highest standards of skill and precision
Online Consultation With Chandigarh Hair Transplant
- Time-saving: You can get a consultation with our hair transplant doctor over the phone or online, which can save you time.
- Confidentiality: You will be able to discuss your hair transplant procedure in complete privacy with our doctor.
- Personalized service: We take the time to get to know you and your hair transplant goals, so you receive the most personalized service possible.
- Low cost: Our consultations are low cost and you can save money on your hair transplant procedure by speaking to our doctor online or over the phone.
- You can get an accurate estimate of your hair loss and what treatment options are available to you.
- You can ask questions and receive advice from other hair transplant doctor.
- You can track your progress and receive feedback from our doctors along the way.
In last, we’re also always here to help you after the surgery, so don’t hesitate to call us if there are any questions or problems for hair restoration in Chandigarh.
Book Appointment With Top Hair Transplant In Chandigarh
If you’re considering a hair transplant in Chandigarh, now is the time to make an appointment with our clinic. Our special introductory offer will make the procedure more affordable for you.
- 1. Book an appointment with our hair transplant team at our clinic in Chandigarh
- 2. Inform our listed hair transplant team of your desired hair transplant procedure and desired results
- 3. Allow our selected team of experts to take a close look at your scalp and recommend the best hair transplant procedure for you
- 4. Follow all of the doctor’s instructions during your hair transplant surgery and recovery period
- 5. To have access to first-class post-operative care services so that you can resume your life as usual as soon as possible after surgery from the best hair transplant doctor in chandigarh.
Conclusion – Hair Transplant In Chandigarh
We hope you like these doctors listed by Geniehelpme.com as the best hair transplant doctors in Chandigarh. We believe that by having a wide selection of doctors to choose from, you will be able to find the top hair transplant in chandigarh that is perfect for you, That’s why We have carefully researched to list the best hair transplant doctors in Chandigarh. We hope the above information was helpful in narrowing down your search for hair restoration in chandigarh. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or need further clarification on any of the doctors we have listed.
FAQ – Hair Transplant In Chandigarh
What is the cost of a hair transplant in Chandigarh
Hair transplant surgery typically costs Rs. between 20,000 and Rs. 60,000. Cost of hair transplant surgery will vary depending on the type of procedure used, how many grafts were performed, and the professional experience of the surgeon.
How much do 3000 grafts of hair transplant in chandigarh cost?
Rs 30000 to 50000 at clinics where doctors do not participate in hair transplant surgery. Slitting costs between 40000 and 70000. Also, if doctor performs grafts extraction, the cost will be between Rs 70000 and 100000
Which hair transplant is the best?
FUE procedures are faster to heal and cause less discomfort than traditional stitches. FUE Hair Transplant is preferred because it promises better results and leaves no scarring.
Which is better, hair patch or hair transplant?
using hair patches provides instant results, as opposed to hair transplant treatments that take 6-12 months to see their effects. Hair patches are safe and non-invasive and can be used by anyone of any age and hair type.
Is hair transplant surgery painful?
The hair transplant procedure is painless. However, you should consult a Chandigarh hair transplant doctor to discuss any exceptions.