One of the things you have to prepare for the arrival of your baby is to select the best pediatrician in chandigarh to oversee their medical treatment. Pediatricians are medical professionals who oversee the behavioral, physical, and psychological care of infants from birth to age 18. A pediatrician has been trained to identify and treat a variety of childhood diseases, ranging from minor health issues to serious ailments. whether you’re looking for an experienced doctor or a specialist, these best child doctor in chandigarh will have the perfect care for your child.
Best Pediatrician In Chandigarh
So, Here is the list of the Top Pediatricians in Chandigarh according to Geniehelpme. We have used various factors like patient reviews, location, availability of services and experience of the doctors to come up with this list.
=> Dr. Gunjan Baweja Pediatrician In PGI Chandigarh
Dr. Gunjan Baweja, a Consultant pediatrician in chandigarh, has 8 years of experience in the field of caring for children. She is a physician at JP Medical Centre Sector-19, Chandigarh. She has completed MBBS in Jammu, MD – Paediatrics in Manipal Hospital in 2012, and MRCPCH (UK), from RCPCH UK (2015). She received her training in Pediatrics at Emma Children Hospital in AMC Amsterdam in 2015, and in Neonatology from PGIMER in Chandigarh in 2015.
She received her training in Pediatric Echocardiography at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in New Delhi. She is a member of the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health (London), the European Academy of Pediatrics (IAP Chandigarh), and an Executive member of the Emergency Medicine Association and the Indian Academy of Paediatrics.
=> Asha Child Care Child Doctor In Chandigarh
Asha Child Care and Development Clinic is managed by Dr. Chhaya and Dr. Arun Prasad best child specialist doctor in chandigarh or children’s hospital. The team of nurses and doctors working here is committed to providing the best possible nursing care for your child. This child care center offers a safe and nurturing environment for children. It is one of the top pediatric clinics in Chandigarh.
=> Dr. Mahesh Hiranandani Child Specialist Doctor In Chandigarh
Dr. Mahesh Hiranandani is a Chandigarh Pediatrician. He has 27 years of experience in this field. Dr. Mahesh HIRARANANDANI practices at Mamta Child Health Care Centre, Sector-18, Chandigarh, and Cloudnine Hospital, Industrial Area Phase II Chandigarh. In 1988, he completed MBBS at Rajasthan University of Health Science in Jaipur, and in 1992, he received MD – In pediatrics at POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH, CHANDIGARH.
Academy of Paediatrics and the National Neonatology Forum are some of the services offered by the doctor. These include Viral Fever Treatment, Newborn Jaundice, and Childhood Infections. Thyroid Disease in Children. Limping child.
=> Dr. Jyotsna Pediatrician In Chandigarh
Dr. Jyotsna, is the best pediatrician in chandigarh. She is a member of the IMA and has been practicing in Chandigarh as a pediatrician for over a decade. Her clinic has all the modern facilities, including a play area and special breastfeeding rooms. She is very polite and charges a reasonable fee.
=> Dr. Anil Malhotra Child Specialists In Chandigarh
Anil Malhotra, a Chandigarh-based child specialist with more than 30 years of experience, is a trusted name among Top Pediatricians in Chandigarh in the area of health and well-being of children. He is a respected member of the Indian Medical Association [IMA] and the Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP), making him a well-known figure among Chandigarh’s pediatricians.
Reasons Why They Are Best Pediatrician In Chandigarh
This section will help you to make an informed and better decision when it comes to finding the best pediatrician for your child in Chandigarh, Under this section we have given some reasons why you should consider our pediatrician in Chandigarh from our list.
We have selected the best pediatrician in chandigarh who will meet with your infant several times between birth and age 2 and every year from the age of 2 until age five to conduct “well-child visits.”
Once your child is 5 years old the pediatrician will check in on your child annually for checkups at the end of each year. The pediatrician will also be the first person you call when your child has a medical issue. As a caregiver to your children, Our recommended pediatrician:
=> Extended Hours & Weekend Appointments
They know that children don’t always get sick during office hours! That’s why the best pediatrician in Chandigarh offers extended hours and weekend appointments. They’re also available for same-day appointments if your child is sick and you can’t wait.
=> Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Our top pediatricians in chandigarh offer a variety of patient satisfaction surveys that can help you decide if our pediatrician is the right fit for your family. These surveys offer information such as the doctor’s bedside manner, communication style, and willingness to answer your questions. You can trust our listed pediatrician to always have your child’s best interest at heart. They will never recommend a treatment or procedure that is not in your child’s best interest.
Our pediatrician is up-to-date on the latest medical advancements. He stays current on all new medical treatments and procedures. Our pediatrician offers comprehensive care, covering all aspects of your child’s health. He will make sure that your child is healthy and happy
=> Unique Perspective
Our selected pediatricians in chandigarh are so valuable in that they have the unique perspective of understanding the needs of infants and young children as well as adolescents. This allows them to provide guidance on topics such as immunizations, diet, exercise, sleep habits, stress management, substance abuse prevention, and more.
=> Receive The Best Possible Care
In addition to providing care directly to patients in their office or clinic setting, pediatricians frequently participate in outreach programs that reach out to families in their community. This enables them to connect with patients at an early stage in their illness or injury so that they can receive the best possible care.
- Perform physical examinations
- Provide the recommended immunizations
- Be sure that your child has met the developmental milestones in their growth behavior, skills, and behavior
- Treat and diagnose your child’s ailments and injuries, infections, and other health issues.
- Provide you with information regarding your child’s safety, health, nutrition, and fitness requirements
- Answer your questions regarding the growth and development of your child
- Contact and work with an expert should your child fall ill and require care beyond the expertise of the pediatrician
About Pediatrician In Chandigarh
Pediatricians are doctors who treat children up to age 5-18 years old. They take care of the health of your child, like checkups, and vaccinations, and provide guidance on how to care for your child. A pediatrician doctor is usually an internal medicine or family medicine type doctor that is a specialist in this area. Pediatricians also treat adults like you – seniors over 35 years old, cancer patients, and people with HIV/AIDS – as well as other diseases like diabetes or heart disease.
Pediatricians have completed their medical degrees and completed a 3-year residency in pediatrics. To maintain their certification pediatricians must meet regular requirements for continuing education.
=> Pediatricians vs Physicians
Pediatricians and physicians conduct regular exams on patients and evaluate the severity of medical problems. Although a doctor can work across a wide range of specialties and with patients of all ages, they are focused on offering medical treatment to children, infants, and teens.
They have to complete several years of postsecondary education to obtain a medical certificate as well as be required to finish an internship or residency in their course of study. Medical doctors are all licensed and can perform erratic work hours during the day or at night.
The long hours and the necessity to be on their feet for long durations can be physically demanding therefore it is essential that they’re healthy. As doctors could be accountable for identifying medical conditions that could be life-threatening, they must be meticulous and decisive when looking over patients and recommending treatments.
=> Physicians’ Responsibilities Include:
- Patients can see their doctor at scheduled appointments.
- Examine test results for patients
- Request medical tests required to confirm a diagnosis
- Discuss health concerns with their patients
- Train patients on how to take care of injuries.
- Assist patients with prescriptions or refer them to specialists
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the treatment of children and young patients. They are primarily seen by young children, adolescents, and infants. Similar to physicians, they have to hold a medical degree and must undergo an internship and training in the field of pediatrics to be specialized in this area.
Because they deal with children patients, they must also communicate with the parents of patients therefore they must be capable of communicating effectively with patients of all ages.
=> Pediatricians’ Responsibilities Are:
- Schedule medical appointments with your children and their parents.
- Instruct parents on medical issues that can affect their child
- Check patient charts to make sure patients are vaccinated as required.
- Assess if your child is required to visit an expert
- Make sure parents are aware of the nutritional requirements of their child
Benefits Of Selecting Our Pediatrician In Chandigarh
Our child specialist doctor in chandigarh offers routine medical care to your kid. Selecting between a family doctor or a pediatrician could be your personal choice. Here are some good reasons to think about selecting a pediatrician
- Our top pediatricians in chandigarh have been trained in the emotional, physical, and behavioral needs of children.
- Pediatricians see only children, which is why they typically have more experience in diagnosing and treating illnesses that affect children.
- If your child was born prematurely or has a medical issue that requires close observation, a pediatrician might provide more specific treatment.
Why Choose Our Selected Best Pediatrician In Chandigarh
We have selected the best pediatrician in chandigarh, they are well known for providing high-quality services in Chandigarh. For more than a decade, they have offered top-notch medical care.
They have added new facilities to their clinic and expanded its services with the help of many professionals like nurses, physicians, and other specialists. Our pediatrician takes pride in providing excellent care to the patients and we are very proud of this fact.
- Our best child doctor in chandigarh offers a wide variety of services and treatments that are specifically designed for children. Some of these services and treatments include pediatric care, pediatric dentistry, pediatric optometry, and pediatric physical therapy.
- The state-of-the-art facility is equipped with the latest technology such as MRI machines, ultrasound machines, electrocardiograph machines, cardiac catheters, etc.
- They also have an emergency service center so that you can reach them quickly if you need assistance.
- They have a dedicated team of staff members who are available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and support.
- Our Top Pediatricians in Chandigarh also has a variety of programs designed just for children, such as our Early Intervention program and our Preschool program. Our selected team of experts is dedicated to providing the best possible care for your child. We hope that you take advantage of all that we have to offer!
- We have selected the best child specialist doctor in Chandigarh team of highly experienced pediatricians who are passionate about their work and are committed to providing the best possible care for your children.
Online Consultation With Our Pediatrician In Chandigarh
We offer online consultation with the best pediatrician in chandigarh to ensure that you have the best possible experience when visiting them. The benefit of online consulting is the fact that the medical history and medical records are saved online for future review. You are able to access investigations documents, reports on primary care records, and even medications at home.
This allows you to chat with your pediatrician about your child’s health concerns, without having to leave home or wait in a long line. by consulting with our best child specialist doctor in chandigarh online, you can be sure that all of your questions will be addressed and that you will receive the same level of care as if you were meeting with our doctor in person.
Conclusion – Best Pediatrician In Chandigarh
We hope you liked the specialist listed by Geniehelpme. In this post, we have reviewed the best pediatrician in chandigarh. These are some of the best child doctor in chandigarh and they are providing the best possible care for your children. You should choose the pediatrician that meets your child’s specific needs We recommend that you consult with these specialists if you are looking for the best child specialist doctor in chandigarh.
FAQ – Best Pediatrician In Chandigarh
Does the pediatrician in chandigarh administer vaccinations?
Yes, Our recommended pediatrician in chandigarh are qualified to administer vaccines to children. Immunizations will help protect your child against potentially fatal diseases. Follow the doctor’s instructions regarding vaccinations.
Do I need to make an appointment with a pediatrician in chandigarh before I go?
Nearby pediatricians prefer to see patients by appointment.
Is Pediatricians able to treat children with allergies?
Yes, a pediatrician in Chandigarh is able to treat children with allergies